Courses & Changes to Courses
- All courses are subject to availability and will only be reserved once full payment has been received and a confirmation email sent by us.
- The course price includes use of the equipment, ingredients and recipe pack, apron and light refreshments.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course and will do our best to notify you immediately. In this case we would be able to transfer you onto another course of the same price or refund the cost of the course. We would not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur.
- Please note that in the case of low numbers i.e. under 5 we will have to cancel the class, for which we will give you 4 days notice. We will of course refund you immediately or transfer you onto another class of your choice.
Health & Safety
- We advise you to wear sensible clothing and footwear during the courses
- We ask that clients be aware of the usual risks when working with kitchen equipment. Personal loss or injury will not be the liability of the cookery school.
Cancellation of Courses
- We are unable to offer a refund if you cancel a booking less than 10 days prior to the date of the course. However should you wish to send someone in your place you are more than welcome to do so.
- If you or your representative are unable to attend a booked course, but inform us more than 10 days in advance, our bookings and cancellation policy will apply but we will at our discretion to try to offer an alternative course, or a refund.
Dietary & Allergy Requirements
- If you have any allergies or illnesses then please indicate at time of booking.
- If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know in advance as recipes will be issued before the course.
Products & Purchase
All products featured much as chutneys and sauces are made from fresh ingredients and are made to order and at an additional cost and not a part of the course.
Please be aware of that these are seasonal(Chutneys) and are subject to availability& time.
The spice box can be tailored according to your requirements and gift options are available to purchase at an additional cost for special occasions
Adverse Weather Policy
- We are unable to offer refunds should you not be able to attend due to adverse weather conditions. Please let us know as soon as you can if you are unable to attend.
Ownership of Rights
- The name Hobby Cooks and all related logos and course material is the property of Anita Chipalkatty.
- We take no responsibility for the content of any linked website shown on our website.